MIFD2 brings fundamental changes to the broker-client relationship which will likely result in an industry shake out. There will be winners and losers with Davy intent on being the former. Davy needed an Equity Sales Trader to lead a new and innovative approach to delivering services to their asset manager clients.in Dublin, London, New York etc.
- Worldwide mapping of Irish in major investment banks and major brokers in top financial centres London, New York, Hong Kong etc.
- Professional and discrete approach to candidates presenting the opportunity to return home to work for Irelands leading brokerage, and with very attractive career advancement and package.
- Met candidates in market in Dublin, London and New York
- A short list of five top candidates presented, giving our client excellent choice and a tough decision. A Goldman employee won the day.
- During the process, additional talent was identified for other parts of the Davy business
CEO Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea
USD$ 2.8 billion
Digicel asked us to search for a CEO for their biggest market, Papua New Guinea (PNG). The successful candidate had to have a proven record of success in telecoms in a large market; have managed a business with revenue in excess of $500m and be prepared to relocate to a country known for hard living standards.
- Worldwide mapping of of telecoms CEOs who have worked in over 30 countries in Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan and more. Over 50 candidates screened for the role.
- Professional and discrete approach to candidates presenting the opportunity to lead a major market for Digicel, a telecoms business of high repute for its speed of execution.
- Met candidates in market in Singapore, Dubai, London and New York
- A short list of 8 top candidates presented, giving our client excellent choice. A South African from MTN won out.